I am so excited to announce the launch of The Everygirl,the newest online resourcehelping shape creative, career-driven women. The hub of the site is to feature career profiles of female entrepreneurs, businesswomen, and bloggers. The purpose of the site is to feature relatable content for everygirls everywhere, with topics ranging from career profiles and financial advice to home tours and cooking guides. So if it's an interview with a successful entrepreneur, we'll ask her what she did when she was 23 years old and how she made the leap to start her own company. If it's a fashion piece, we'll place budget caps on all of the items highlighted. If it's a travel story, we'll suggest affordable but fun and safe destinations, hotels, and transportation options. By presenting attainable examples of this wide range of content, The Everygirl will help inspire readers toward living a well-rounded life.
The Everygirl will also include:
- Budget-friendly fashion and interior design features. How women turn real apartments into lovely, liveable homes
- City guides outlined by stylish women who reside there
- Quick, easy, and affordable recipes
- Tips on budgeting, investing, and making the most of your paycheck
- Detailed guides on starting a blog, writing a resume, job hunting, using Photoshop, etc.
- Life, finance, small business, and nutritional advice columns written by certified professionals
What the co-founders have to say:
"I have wanted to do something like this for a few years now, so to see it come together and to be able to share this with all of you is a dream come true!" - Danielle Moss
(Danielle is my blog designer and I love her!!!)
"In all honesty, The Everygirl is a site I wish I had when I was 22, graduating from school without a single connection to call on, and wondering: Wow, what next? Where do I begin?" -Alaina Kaczmarski